With eight years in the industry and six years as an established project manager, the team here at Embryo Digital is incredibly excited to introduce Grace Nolan as our new project manager! Having worked at several Manchester-based digital marketing agencies over the years, some of the Embryo team have personally worked with Grace before and could not wait to get her on board.
Grace has experience managing projects of varying sizes across different sectors, making her perfect for the role in Embryo’s web team. From managing small and large UX and dev projects, maintaining great client communications, and performing excellent website launches, Grace has everything she needs to be a huge asset to Embryo Digital!
What will your role here at Embryo involve?
- Managing the Web Team
- Managing all UX, Dev and Creative projects from end-to-end
- Supporting with marketing retainers
What brought you to Embryo Digital?
- It is a fast paced and growing agency
- I get to work directly with the dev team (my last dev team was offshore)
- Training opportunities and personal growth (going to be doing my PRINCE2)
- I have worked with James before and I didn’t want to turn down the opportunity
What are you looking forward to about working at Embryo?
- Working with the Web Team
- Working on improving processes together
- Working with more clients
- Having a MacBook!
What do you hope to gain from the job?
- Build my knowledge base on the marketing side
- PRINCE2 qualified
- Supporting to grow the company
Where have you worked before and what type of projects have you worked on?
- seventy7 – Worked on multiple projects for large ecommerce clients, working across Magento 2, WordPress and Shopify
- Mobedia – Worked mainly on WordPress projects, with a couple of custom builds
- Online Ventures Group – I was hired as an apprentice (by James) and did a bit if everything… Project Management, Link Building, Content Writer…
What do you get up to outside work?
My only hobby at the minute is my house. My boyfriend and I bought our first home in January but it’s a huge renovation project. We’re currently in the process of ordering furniture, choosing tiles for the kitchen/bathroom, deciding on paint colours and all the other details you have in a home… even down to where we want the light switches and which lights we want to turn on where. It’s driving me insane 😆
Other than that, my boyfriend is a F1 Stockcar driver so I go and watch him race.
I also have a 2 year-old niece and a 5 year-old nephew who I absolutely adore and try to spend as much time with as I can.
We’re incredibly excited about what Grace is going to bring to the team here at Embryo! If you’d like to speak to the team here at Embryo, just get in touch with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!