We’re sure you’d agree that the need to be found on search engines for terms that are relevant to the products and services you offer is key to business success. After all, 3.5 billion Google searches are made in the UK every single day!
Our team, particularly our talented team of SEO executives, think it’s vital too. And, when they achieve some truly remarkable results, they like to tell people!
Here, we’re going to be explaining how we helped a car finance company, that didn’t have the unlimited budgets of much larger competitors, rank on page 1 for the term ‘car finance’, a keyword that is searched 48,000 times a month!
Problem: Poor Google Rankings Hampering Business Growth
Solution: As a Direct Result of the Embryo Technique, This Client Achieved a Page One Result for a Highly Competitive Keyword.
Like any new campaign, we always ensure we speak and consult with the client. Getting their side of the story is the only way we can use The Embryo Technique. Without their input, we can’t configure our strategy toward their business objectives.
The client wanted to compete in a competitive industry and required insight from a team of people who have been there and done for B2B businesses.
It was clear that the client simply didn’t have the luxury of vast marketing budgets or years of brand recognition. Therefore, a cleverer, more tactile approach was needed if we were to help them achieve their lofty yet perfectly reasonable goals.
We know that The Embryo Technique would help us achieve this for them.
After consulting with the client, we went away and compiled a list of keywords that we thought were relevant to this client’s industry – which is the buying and selling of used cars and offering car finance packages.
By using the Intermingle technology, we could plan campaigns for specific keywords and create a plan that would work for each individual one, we knew that a ‘one size fits all’ approach would not work.
For the ‘car finance’ keyword, we examined the competitors and came to the conclusion that creating a page that answered commonly searched, long-form questions, and had a mix of optimised content and images, was the most effective and efficient way to achieve a high rank on the search engine results page.
Here you can see the challenge we were up against, the keyword, according to Ahrefs, is searched 47,000 times a month and has a ‘Hard’ keyword difficulty – meaning that only the most highly optimised, well-written content, with a good amount of backlinks, would achieve a good ranking.
After beginning work on the page in November 2020, we can see that this page has now reached a stable page one ranking, 8th to be specific, and is competing with the likes of Cinch, Evans Halshaw, and Arnold Clark.
The Bottom Line: Despite massive, massive competition from huge car finance companies, we were able to achieve a page one ranking for this client.
How Embryo Can Help You
At Embryo we have a wide range of services – both paid and organic in nature – that can help your business achieve its goals.
No matter what your objective is, whether it’s a new website, a desire to increase leads, or a wanting to be found on page one of search engines for relevant terms and phrases, we can help.
What We Do:
- SEO – Standing for Search Engine Optimisation, we can help your brand rise through the rankings and be seen by the right audience, in the right place.
- Content Marketing – The foundation for any digital campaign. Content Marketing can help your brand stand out and give users a positive experience.
- Digital PR – Helping to build brand awareness, and be seen by the right people, Digital PR can help you create a fantastic company reputation.
- Paid Social – In a world where social media dominates the internet landscape, a thorough Paid Social strategy can get your brand, tone of voice, and products in front of the people that are interested.
- PPC – Our Pay-Per-Click team can direct your products and services right in front of your dream audience. Be the first name on a search engine results page for your industry.
- Web Design – When your website is your first impression, it’s imperative it looks stunning. Our Web Design team have years of experience helping create beautiful looking websites.
- Web Development – Your beautiful looking website is nothing without sufficient back-end development. We design websites that are light, nimble, and ready to be viewed on any device.
Embryo were amazing to work with and delivered some incredible results for the brand. The coverage they achieved for our Mean Girls collection was a real highlight with pick up in key publications. The team are so easy to work with and couldn’t do enough for us! A top digital PR agency!
- Sophie Rigg, I SAW IT FIRST