We are looking for a talented web designer to come and join our expanding creative agency.
If you’ve had at least 3 years of web design experience and you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
We are a search-led digital marketing agency with a growing web design and development department. To us and to our clients, websites are more than pretty pictures. Good website design should always produce better results for our clients. Our website team works alongside our SEO team to build websites that look amazing, but also are completely optimised for Google. We want a designer who always thinks about the end-user, understands the psychology of website users, and who thinks about conversion strategy.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to progress their career as a designer. We are looking to recruit someone who is open to taking the lead on all of the design work that our agency produces, be it website designs, print media, social media imagery, interactive visualisations (with the use of web-based technology), or email designs. We want someone who has a positive attitude and who will come up with creative solutions for our clients and for our own marketing. Our agency is evolving daily, so we want you to be open to learning new skills when necessary so that we can keep up with our clients’ requirements.
- At least 3 years’ experience of designing digital interfaces for websites (mobile and desktop)
- Proven UI and UX experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred) and/ or Sketch
- Experience of prototyping tools such as Invision
- An understanding of responsive design, and principles for designing across different devices
- Email design
- Strong problem solving and solution finding abilities
- Strong portfolio of existing work
- Excellent communication skills for internal and occasional client communication
- Excellent written English
- Experienced use of Content Management Systems (such as WordPress)
- SEO agency experience
- Print design experience
- Experience creating wireframes
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Your birthday off
- 50% off your gym membership
- Quarterly company socials
- Casual dress code & laid back office environment
- Close knit team