We are on the hunt for a new Social Media Consultant to join our creative team at Embryo Digital.
- Social Media Platforms – you will be utilising all social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Campaign Management – full social campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Paid adverts – creating paid adverts on a variety of social media channels for clients as well as our internal platforms.
- Scheduling – strategically planning organic content using a content calendar as well as scheduling paid advert campaigns.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward thinking Social media strategies for clients in your portfolio.
- Budget Management – Liaising with clients to discuss advert spend and agreeing daily / campaign budgets. You will be monitoring this spend throughout the campaign to ensure it does not go over budget.
- Delivery of Work – you will be responsible for the delivery of social media work on your clients.
- Building Relationships – We pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients.
- Fresh Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the Social media department and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest social media standards and platform regulations/ algorithms.
- KPIs – support the team to ensure that client social media KPIs and objectives are met.
- Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo Digital.
- Technical – You should be comfortable with using a range of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience – You should have at least 1 year of digital agency experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
- Software – You should have experience in using scheduling and analytics platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics.
- Reporting – You should be comfortable completing monthly reports which are presentable to clients. You should be able to analyse campaign data and utilise the findings to progress campaigns.
- Communication – You should be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in social media and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time Management – We use a fantastic tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Creative – You should be creative with social media and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
Are you interested in:
- Office dogs?
- Your birthdays off?
- A creative environment?
- A family-like team?
Then Embryo Digital is the place for you.