We currently have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Account Manager to join our ever expanding team at Embryo Digital!
- Campaign Management – full campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward thinking SEO strategies for clients in your portfolio.
- Delivery of Work – you will be responsible for the delivery of SEO work on your clients, and where appropriate, assigning out and managing tasks to other team members for completion.
- Building Relationships – We pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Teamwork – You’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients.
- Fresh Ideas – Bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest SEO standards.
- KPIs – Support the team to ensure that client SEO KPIs and objectives are met.
- Contributions – Play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo Digital.
- Technical – You should be comfortable with using CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Magento. Although preferred, but not essential, HTML and PHP coding skills.
- Experience – You should have at least 2 years of SEO experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
- Software – You should have experience in using Screaming Frog, GSuite, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Auditing – You should be comfortable completing onsite and offsite SEO audits which are presentable to clients. You should be able to manipulate large data sets in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Communication – You should be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in SEO and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time Management – We use a fantastic tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – You should be passionate about SEO and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
Are you interested in:
- Office dogs?
- Your birthdays off?
- A creative environment?
- A family-like team?
Then Embryo Digital is the place for you.