Start date: 1st November 2020
- Social Media Platforms – you will be utilising all social media platforms
such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Campaign Management – full social campaign management including
reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Paid adverts – creating paid adverts on a variety of social media channels for clients.
- Scheduling – strategically planning organic content using a
content calendar as well as scheduling paid advert campaigns.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward
thinking Social media strategies for clients in your portfolio.
- Budget Management – Liaising with clients to discuss advert spend and
agreeing daily / campaign budgets. You will be monitoring this spend
throughout the campaign to ensure it does not go over budget.
- Delivery of Work – you will be responsible for the delivery of social media work on your clients.
- Building Relationships – We pride ourselves on our level of customer
service and the way we work with clients. Building good relationships
with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep
understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients.
- Fresh Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the Social media department and
ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest social media
standards and platform regulations/ algorithms.
- KPIs – support the team to ensure that client social media KPIs and
objectives are met.
- Technical – You should be comfortable with paid advertising on a range
of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and
- Experience – You should have at least 2 year of digital agency experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
- Software – You should have experience in using scheduling and analytics platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, Facebook Pixel and
- Reporting – You should be comfortable completing monthly reports which are presentable to clients. You should be able to analyse campaign data
and utilise the findings to progress campaigns.
- Communication – You should be comfortable engaging with clients,
reporting to them over the phone and face to face. You should come
across as confident and knowledgeable in social media and the strategy
you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and
verbal should be excellent.
- Time Management – We use a fantastic tool to assist in time
management, but you should also be confident that your workload is
manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Creative – You should be creative with social media and want to deliver
the best results for your clients.