Here at Embryo Digital, we’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our website team. If you think that you fit the below description then apply today with your CV attached.
- Project Management- to be able to manage 10+ concurrent website design and/or development projects from start to completion.
- Design Briefs- to liaise with new clients to produce detailed website design briefs and to be able to fully understand their business needs and vision for the new website.
- Delivery of work- you will need to be comfortable liaising with our designers and developers in order to make sure they are delivering what is needed to meet client project needs and the agreed design brief.
- Teamwork- to work closely with our lead designer and lead developer to produce high-end websites for our project clients.
- Fresh Ideas- bringing fresh ideas into the company by looking at new and efficient ways to manage projects from start to finish.
- Client Management- to regularly communicate with clients providing them with detailed updates in regards to their website project, design stages, development stages, and launch date.
- SLA’s- to be able to develop website service level agreements with clients prior to project commencement.
- Prince II qualified preferred.
- Open-minded- to successfully implement any feedback from the client throughout any design approval stages.
- Problem-solving- you need to be skilled in finding solutions when presented with any problems either internally or externally with clients.
- Experience- you should have at least one year of experience in digital project management, specifically around web design and web builds.
- Software- you should have experience in using, CRM tools – and Jira, Trello, Basecamp, or similar tools
- Communication- you should be comfortable engaging with clients, communicating with them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time management- we use an extremely efficient client and workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate website ‘go live’ deadlines are set and met.
- Passion- you should be passionate about customer service and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
- Organisation- you will be managing at a variety of website projects at a time so being extremely organised is essential with the ability to multi-task between projects.
What do we offer in return?
Your birthdays off
Quarterly team socials
A family-like team
Apply with your CV today.