- Campaign management – full campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward-thinking Digital PR strategies for clients and Embryo in your portfolio.
- Delivery of work – you will be responsible for the delivery of Digital PR work on your clients and the business.
- Link building – Collaborating with our SEO Team, you’ll be working with them on link building strategies for clients across a range of industries. You’ll work to find stories within the sector, organise content creation and outreach to your contacts and gain placements with links back to the client website.
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others is key.
- New and creative Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest Digital PR standards.
- KPIs – you should be comfortable working closely with the client to ensure that PR KPIs and objectives are met throughout the campaigns.
- Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo Digital.
- Experience – you should have at least 2 years of Digital PR experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
- Software – you should have experience in using, GSuite, Google analytics, and Google tag manager at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Communication – you should be comfortable engaging with clients and PR contacts, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in Digital PR and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time management – we use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – you should be passionate about PR and want to deliver the best results for your clients and the business.
- Relationship Building- You should have excellent relationship building skills, creating professional relationships with key contacts within the PR industry will be key to be successful in this position.