We have a brand new opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join our creative and friendly team at Embryo Digital!
- Client management- to be able to manage 35+ concurrent clients receiving a number of services; social media advertising, SEO, and PPC.
- Delivery of work – you will need to be comfortable liaising with the whole delivery team to make sure they are delivering what is needed to meet clients retainer needs.
- Building relationships – we pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with our clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others is key.
- Fresh Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the whole team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest digital marketing standards.
- KPIs – you should be comfortable working closely with the clients to ensure that client KPIs and objectives are met throughout the campaign.
- Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo Digital.
- Problem-solving – you need to be skilled in finding solutions when presented with any problems either internally or externally with clients.
- Reporting – each month we provide all clients with a detailed report of their campaign progress. You should be confident in your analytical skills and be able to report on these when needed for clients.
- Experience – you should have at least 1 years of account management/client services experience and be comfortable with managing 35+ concurrent clients within a variety of different industries.
- Software – you should have experience in using, CRM tools, Google Analytics, GSuite, and communication channels such as slack or skype. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Communication – you should be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time Management – we use an extremely efficient CRM tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – you should be passionate about customer service and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
As part of team Embryo we provide:
Your birthdays off
Quarterly team socials
Half price gym membership
A family-like team
Apply with your CV today.