New Birkdale Clinic is a leader in plastic surgery in the North West, admired for its experience and expertise at both its Rotherham and Liverpool locations. Having held over 10,000 successful consultations, they are renown for breast enlargements, though are also loved for their tummy tucks, liposuctions and face lifts – giving patients a second chance to feel comfortable in their own beautiful skin, among other powerful procedures. Recently adding Plasma Elite, Derma Pen and Thread Lifts to their non-surgical repertoire has allowed them to meet the evolving demands of the market, and cater to those who’d rather not go under the knife.
When they took us on in 2016, their story however, was a little different. Besides a website that did not convey the superb, knowledgeable and refined surgeons that New Birkdale Clinic are known for as it appeared to have been created in Paint, their social media strategy was also lacking. They felt this was affecting their potential uptake and in a growing and competitive industry, wanted to ensure they weren’t missing the mark.
We gave their website a face lift, their social media strategy some volumising and their SEO a new lease of life.
- To increase website enquires and leads, successfully converting into consultations and treatments.
- To raise awareness about offers.
We started with the website. Turquoise backgrounds, unreadable fonts, layout issues and poor procedural information didn’t exactly scream ‘trustworthy and safe company’ so we completely re-designed their site.
Our Face Lift Included:
- An impressive ‘Home’ page with a clean-cut design, featuring beautiful images, encouraging testimonials and links to offers.
- Black, turquoise and orange text that stands out against multi-coloured backgrounds for effective readability.
- Detailed treatment pages that go through the procedures, patient suitability, post-surgery expectations and overall benefits.
- A blog that talks industry news, offers and events, as well as answering the questions patients may be concerned about.
- Updated UX and UI, and website optimisation for mobile.
As SEO was (and still is) key to getting them seen, heard and engaged with, we implemented the following:
- Keywords with high search volume and relevance to those searching for specific surgeries and procedures, ensuring improved rankings.
- Alt tags that make the images search-worthy.
- Links to important organisations such as Breast Cancer UK.
- Content that considers all the facets a potential patient may wonder, including a thorough FAQ’s section.
- Improved site architecture, with better menu titles, clear navigation and ease of use.
- Optimised meta-tags and descriptions to get users down the funnel.
Lastly, our social media strategies have not only boosted conversions, but exploded their uptake and engagement levels:
- Incorporated Instagram for increased reach.
- Utilised Facebook and Twitter for offers, events and promotion of content and treatments.
- Campaigns that boost awareness, for example through radio stations Key 103, Rock FM and Radio City.
- Email marketing that keeps loyal consumers updated on company news.
- An explosion in website traffic, with approximately 45,400 visitors the past year, each spending 2.5 minutes on the website, suggesting real engagement.
- 11, 600 website conversions, 335 of which came through social media.
- 250-300 Average Monthly Enquires.
- Social traffic increase by 376%.
- Ranked Position 1 on Google for: ‘’Cheap Breast Enlargement’’, ‘’Breast Enlargement Liverpool / Rotherham’’, ‘’Breast Augmentation Liverpool’’, ‘’Breast Augmentation Offers’’ and ‘’Cosmetic Surgery Rotherham’’ among other key terms.
- 3,700+ Facebook Likes; 1500+ Twitter Followers; 4700+ Instagram Followers.
‘’We couldn’t be more pleased with the work that Embryo Digital have done for us. Since they took over our website management, they have linked it to all of our social media campaigns and we have seen a huge increase in consultations booked to see our surgeons, which has further led to an increase in sales. We find all the staff really helpful and professional and they have suggested many things to improve our business. Thank you to everyone at Embryo. We would certainly recommend your services to other companies’’
Jodie Jackson, Patient Co-ordinator