Shopify Web Developer
We are looking for a talented Shopify developer to come and join our expanding creative agency. If you’ve had at least 3 years of web development experience and you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
We are a search-led digital marketing agency with a growing web design and development department. To us and to our clients, websites are more than pretty pictures. Our website team works alongside our SEO team to build websites that look amazing, but also are completely optimised for Google.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to progress their career as a developer.
We want someone who has a positive attitude and who will come up with creative solutions for our clients and for our own marketing. Our agency is evolving daily, so we want you to be an experienced problem solver who creates solutions for our team and our clients.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Liquid programming language.
- Ability to generate custom-tailored Shopify themes and alter pre-existing templates.
- Act as our Shopify expert, specialising in all areas of the e-commerce platform.
- Ability to install and customise new Shopify themes.
- Knowledge in other platforms like WordPress and woo-commerce is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a developer working in agencies.
- Basic understanding of SEO
- UI/UX understanding
- Ability to translate web designs into front end working websites. The familiar use of Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch or similar.
- Communication is key at Embryo so the ability to confidently communicate internally with the team and externally when needed is required.
- Positive attitude- The team at Embryo take pride in maintaining and positive can-do attitude to support each other and ensure we can solve problems together as quick as possible.
- SEO agency experience
- Design skills
- Experienced in launching websites and managing website migrations
- WordPress & WooCommerce development skills
- API integration experience
What you get in return
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Your birthday off
- 50% off your gym membership
- Quarterly company socials
- Casual dress code & laid back city-centre office
- Close-knit team
Shopify Web Developer