SEO Account Manager
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Account Manager to join our fast-growing team based in Manchester. We’re looking for someone with technical SEO experience who is keen to work with a highly talented team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working campaigns that deliver results for a wide range of clients.
- Campaign management – you’ll be responsible for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client campaigns from a technical SEO perspective with a focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for implementing and translating client’s needs and requirements to create unique and technical SEO strategies which are delivered effectively.
- Delivery of work – you will be responsible for the delivery of SEO work on your clients. Adapting campaigns to reflect search engine and algorithm updates and changes within the online marketing industry.
- Building relationships – we pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with our clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others is key.
- New and creative Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest SEO standards.
- Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo.
- Experience – you should have at least four-five years of SEO experience and be comfortable with managing multiple clients.
- Analytical – you should have the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Communication – you should be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in SEO and the strategy you have set out for the client. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time management – we use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – you should be passionate about SEO and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
SEO Account Manager