PPC Account Manager
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join our fast-growing team based in Manchester. We’re looking for someone who can manage their own portfolio of clients and be proactive and driven when running client campaigns with a wide variety of budgets.
- Campaign management – full campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
- Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward-thinking PPC strategies for clients in your portfolio.
- Delivery of work – you will be responsible for the delivery of PPC work for your clients.
- Building relationships – we pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with our clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the business on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others is key.
- New and creative Ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the PPC team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest PPC standards.
- KPIs – you should be comfortable working closely with the client to ensure that client PPC KPIs and objectives are met throughout the campaign.
- Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo.
- Experience – you should have at least two years of PPC experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
- Software – you should have experience in using Google ads, Microsoft advertising, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Communication – you should be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in PPC and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Time management – we use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – you should be passionate about PPC and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
Compulsory experience in:
- Both e-commerce and lead generation clients
- Google shopping management and feed optimisation
- Remarketing & Display ads
What we will offer you in return:
- Birthday day off for free
- Quarterly team socials
- 50% off your gym membership
- Free office fruit 5 days a week
- Hybrid working
- Office dogs!
PPC Account Manager