Start date: 1st June 2021
We are looking for an organised, driven, office manager to join our team and take charge of the following duties:
- You will shadow the Operations Manager and assist with daily administration to keep all internal data and statistics up to date for the directors.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all office supplies and technical equipment are stocked up at all times.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all team members and visitors are following the COVID-19 guidelines within the office based on our risk assessment.
- You will be answering all office phone calls that you will need to transfer through to relevant team members, so a polite and professional telephone manner is essential. Potential clients will also call, so the ability to ask questions and gather key information to pass onto the sales team is crucial. Training will also be provided for this.
- You will be comfortable with day-to-day office management for a team of 30+.
- You will occasionally assist with any relevant duties that the directors need actioning, e.g meeting booking, supplier setups.
- You will occasionally onboard new clients for the sales team, putting together contracts for them and ensuring that payments are set up. Once the onboarding phase is complete, you will then complete a thorough handover to the team.
- The role will require organising office quarterly social events for the team.
- For any new employees, you will ensure that they are provided with any equipment needed as well as providing them with our company merchandise and a key fob for office access.
- Extremely organised & driven
- Assertive & Motivating
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- GCSE Maths & English grades A*-C level
- Impeccable spelling and grammar