Content Executive – Graduate Level
If you’re an outstanding graduate looking to work within a fast-paced and rapidly growing digital marketing agency, then we may just have the role for you. As a Graduate Content Executive, you’ll be responsible for creating high-quality content for a variety of exciting clients, and making your mark with strategy, reporting and idea generation.
- Enjoys writing no end, with full training provided to help you create content that is both creative and optimised for SEO purposes.
- Grammar – You must have excellent spelling and grammar, and check your work thoroughly each and every time.
- An adaptable learner – Our goal is to develop your skills in becoming an independent and effective Content Executive, and this will involve learning new skill sets, engaging in advanced content training, and putting your all into campaigns, strategies, idea generation sessions and reporting. You will need to take extensive notes, be open to learning from other team members, and want to achieve both personal and professional development.
- Delivery of work – You will be responsible for the delivery of content work – to include blog posts, website content and PR pieces – for a range of exciting clients and businesses.
- Communication – As a client-focused business, we believe that communication is key – especially when it comes to building and maintaining relationships. You must feel comfortable speaking to clients to gain insight into their business, USPs, TOV, products and services, as well as their goals, aims and objectives.
- A team player – We have a strong ethos at Embryo surrounding teamwork and helping each other out with clients, campaigns and strategies. Wanting to do right by every team member is fundamental to this role, so a strong willingness to help is desired.
- Go above and beyond – To show interest and engage with the digital marketing industry at large, and offer fresh and exciting ideas that could help the company grow.
- Experience – Graduate, degree level – Marketing, advertising psychology or media preferred.
- Communication – As a client-focused business, you must feel comfortable speaking with clients, both over the phone and face to face. Your telephone manner should therefore be friendly, helpful and professional during all times. It’s imperative that you appear confident and insightful when it comes to content writing and strategy, and both written and verbal content should be of a high standard.
- Time management – We use a workflow management system to ensure effective time management, but you should also feel comfortable managing your workload, and ensuring deadlines are scheduled and met.
- Enthusiasm – You should enjoy content writing and want to do your best to deliver results for your clients, and the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a cover letter, a CV and an example of your written work to email@example.com.
Content Executive - Graduate Level