We’re on the lookout for an experienced Content Executive who is looking to join our team during an exciting period of growth. As Content Executive you’ll be responsible for writing high-quality content for a range of clients.
- High-quality content writing – To be able to write content that is both creative and optimised for SEO purposes for your clients.
- Self Management – To be able to manage the content for a minimum of 10+ clients.
- Organised workflow – You will need to successfully schedule your own workflow for every month using our workflow management system.
- Strategy Creation – To successfully develop content strategies, tone of voice, and competitor analysis research for new clients coming on board.
- Reporting – To successfully report on the previous month’s content, explaining the reasoning behind it as well as the plan for the following month and how this will help toward their SEO strategies.
- Collaborative – To liaise with the SEO team to discuss client strategies each month and ensure you attend your own content & SEO planning sessions for the workflow scheduling for the following month.
- Grammar – You must have excellent spelling and grammar.
- Experience – Though the ideal candidate would have at least two years’ of experience of writing content in a digital agency, and be comfortable with managing the content for multiple clients (large and small), we are open to graduates applying for the role. Graduates should have agency experience – for example – through work experience or a placement, and/or be able to showcase examples of written work.
- Software – You should have experience in using GSuite, Google analytics, and WordPress. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Communication – You should be comfortable engaging with clients and discussing strategy with them, both over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in content writing and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills – both written and verbal – should be excellent.
- Time management – We use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – You should be passionate about content writing and want to deliver the best results for your clients and the business.
- Relationship Building – You should have excellent relationship building skills, creating professional relationships that are managed and maintained effectively.
- You must also be able to confidently speak to clients over the phone and in client meetings to discuss their campaigns and any specific areas of their business that they would like to focus on.