Duties & Responsibilities
- Self Management – To be able to manage proofreading content for a minimum of 50 + clients.
- Organised workflow – You will need to successfully schedule your own workflow for each month using our workflow management system.
- Collaborative – To liaise with the wider digital marketing departments to discuss the quality of their writing ensuring that standards remain high for both Embryo and our clients.
- Grammar – You must have excellent spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail – You will be responsible for proofreading and editing all of our client content work for SEO & Digital PR, and therefore, having a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Experience – You should have at least 1 year of experience editing content in a digital agency, and be comfortable with managing the content for multiple clients (large and small).
- Software – You should have experience in using GSuite, Google Analytics, and WordPress. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
- Communication – You should be comfortable engaging with our digital marketing departments, both over the phone and face-to-face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in content editing skills. Your communication skills – both written and verbal – should be excellent.
- Time management – We use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
- Passion – You should be passionate about content and want to deliver the best results for your clients and the business.
- Relationship Building – You should have excellent relationship building skills, creating professional relationships that are managed and maintained effectively.
- You must also be able to confidently speak to clients over the phone and in client meetings to discuss their campaigns and any specific areas of their business that they would like to focus on.