We’re looking for a creative thinking and talented content creator to join our team. Applicants should be motivated and have the skills to manage content creation for Embryo and our clients, taking innovative ideas that can be used as part of wider marketing strategies, from concept to reality. This is an exciting opportunity to really push the boundaries with content and reaching target audiences in new and innovative ways.
- Being part of concept creation, bringing fresh ideas into the company.
- Working with our Marketing Manager and the rest of the team on various briefs and ideas.
- Producing imagery, graphics and short-form video content that can be used across all social media platforms.
- Staying up to date with key changes in technology and marketing trends, especially those that affect your role and the service you are delivering for your clients.
- Assisting with regular projects that involve creating brand publishing documents that will be distributed on and offline.
- Experience – you should have at least two years experience in a similar role.
- Software – you should be able to use Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Communication – you should be comfortable to engage with team members and clients over the phone and face to face. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in digital marketing and content creation. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
- Knowledge and a passion for social media platforms and tools.
- Time management – we use an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met, whilst also being prepared to work reactively.
- Passion – you should be passionate about your work and want to deliver the best results for Embryo and our clients.
- Motivated – you should be willing to be proactive when coming up with ideas and producing content. Whilst also working well with the rest of the team and keen to progress and learn from others.
As part of your application, you will be asked to show previous examples of work and might be asked to showcase your skills with a relevant task.