I’m a person who really enjoys a fun fact and have a habit of sending such facts randomly to friends – such as, did you know that the blob of toothpaste that sits on your brush is called a nurdle? Or, did you know that in 2014 there was a successful Tinder match in Antarctica? So from this came my inspiration for the following blog post!
Here are some fun facts you may or may not know about Digital Marketing:
- The average consumer attention span is 8 seconds so you need to make your content count!
- Infographics are liked and shared on social media 3 times more than other types of content – Social Media
- Content with relevant imagery gets around 94% more views.
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80% and display advertising has proven to increase traffic to a website by 300% – PPC
- Search engines drive around 93% of all website traffic.
- Within a day, 76% of people who search for something nearby on their smartphone will visit a related business and 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase – Local SEO
- Link building is the most difficult SEO tactic, according to 65% of marketers.
- Titles with 6-13 words attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic (my title has 7, maybe that’s why you’re here!?) – Content Marketing
Hopefully, these facts have provided something to think about for the day as well as satisfied the need for new information! If any of the above has sparked some interest and you’d like to discuss any of these further then give the team at Embryo a call on 0161 327 2635
BONUS FACT: Roman ruins are as old to us as Egyptian ruins were to the Romans!